- Graduated from O.C.A. Sculpture.
- worked at painting in oils or acrylic
- worked at Curry’s Art Store, sometimes part time sometimes full time
- commissioned to paint abstract in stairwell to Dentist’s office
- ran and organized one personal show of my work from my apartment/workshop
- ran and organized one group show (non juried, 8 artists) from my apartment/workshop
- entered 8 w/c in Jack Pollock Gallery Toronto, group show
- served one year mission in Atlanta Ga. for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- resumed painting
- attended B.A. Program for Sign Language and Deaf Studies at Madonna College/University, Livonia Michigan
- worked at CHS Canadian Hearing Society as support staff
- married Johnny (Xi Zhang Shi)
- many attempts to get back into painting
2 years as C.A.R.O. representative (Canadian Artist Representation Ontario), consulting artist for print screen book summer project at a Jewish Community Centre, Bob Rumball Centre for the Deaf teacher of painting and crafts, consulting artist for Church youth project to decorate their meeting room.