Tween & Teen Art Program
4:00 pm – 6:00 pm
7+ or contact Michelle to arrange an assessment for your child
A fun class that focuses on learning a variety of mediums, styles and experimenting with new techniques. Drawing, painting and sculpting projects will be the focus or your child can bring in personal work or school projects they want to work on.
Contact Michelle for information about portfolio prep for high school and post secondary education.
$360 per 12 week term (monthly payment schedule).
- Students need to purchase their own art kit to complete all projects for the year, supply list will be supplied upon registration as well as a year overview of the lessons.
- Projects will take 2-4 classes per project.
- The three terms coincide with school calendar.
- Classes will move to virtual classes if another lockdown is announced.
- Classes will be held virtually if weather conditions prevent safe travel.
In Person Class sizes will be limited to 8 students, masks must be worn and physical distancing is required.
The Richmond Hill Group of Artists has implemented Covid 19 protocols at the Mill Pond Gallery that adhere to Provincial Regulations and Public Health recommendations. The RHGA will not assume any liability in the event that anyone using the facility becomes sick.