Teen and Adult Open Studio evening – Drawing & Painting Techniques
6:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Focus is on learning traditional and modern art techniques and applying them to your subject matter and medium. This process leads to individual style development.
(Contact Michelle for info on portfolio prep for high school and post secondary education.)
$360/8 weeks. Limited space available.
- Students attending in-person classes must be vaccinated.
- Virtual classes can be arranged with instructor for those who prefer.
- All classes will be run virtually if another lockdown is announced
- 1 make-up class per term (alternate time or virtually).
- Classes will be held virtually if weather conditions prevent safe travel.
Class sizes will be limited to 8 students, masks must be worn and physical distancing is required.
The Richmond Hill Group of Artists has implemented Covid 19 protocols at the Mill Pond Gallery that adhere to Provincial Regulations and Public Health recommendations. The RHGA will not assume any liability in the event that anyone using the facility becomes sick.